Patio furniture covers are indispensable to shielding your outdoor/lawn investment. With the right cushions and furniture, your furniture won’t deteriorate over time. The summer is bound to wane at some time or the other and you don’t need to spend a lot of time in bundling up or dismantling your patio set.
You can understand that there are positives and negatives to different designs and materials of patio covers. Here are a few key aspects to getting the right patio furniture covers.
- Dimensions are the most essential aspect of your patio set. Often, manufacturers make covers especially for their pieces. Check their main page to get the right dimensions.
- Some covers can be too long. They stick and drag on the surface, catching moisture and dirt. Don’t go for one-size-fits-all patio table/chair covers.
- Always settle for waterproof patio covers. They claim that most furniture covers are waterproof, but in reality, they can only withstand a mild drizzle. Go for vinyl patio covers as they allow the water beads to roll off.
The other aspects
Your patio table covers must be breathable. If the entire product comprises the material, it leaves enough room for water to pass through, causing problems. You need to look for covers with inbuilt vents.
- The breathable portions should be small enough to allow air circulation, which prevents humidity accumulation and condensation that may cause mold growth.
- Use patio covers that have a soft core. The outside must be strong and durable, and the inside must be soft as well.
- It should’ve soft lining to ensure the table covers don’t affect the more delicate parts of the chairs and tables.
- This is more crucial if your furniture comprises stained wood or glass materials. Both of them experience blemishes if you don’t take proper care.
- Buy patio furniture covers that have quality tie-downs. The standard products are ideal for fortifying your tables and chairs from sun, rain, and snow.
- In the event of gusty or high winds, you need to tie down the patio covers. If your covers don’t have adequate capacity, it will blow off at some point in time.
With the right protection and proper care, your patio table covers can be a haven for lounging, reading, grilling out with pals and loved ones, or simply enjoying the landscape for years to come.
The ultimate covers come from Canvas Square Pro. The patio table and chairs covers are amazing. The polyester canvas material is highly reliable. They are affordable and come in six sizes.
- The new patio furniture set entails solid waterproof coating. The size is large enough to encompass a whole patio set. The price range is pretty affordable.
- There are classic covers that have taped seam materials and waterproof fabric. These covers can keep your patio pieces very dry.
- The velvet vinyl cover is both functional and stylish. They ivory and black tweed pattern is extremely attractive.
The material is UV-resistant. These compact covers ensure a snug fit on outdoor chairs, keeping sun and water from damaging the tables.